Sunday, July 14, 2013

Green Juice Guy


I am seriously one of the luckiest ladies in the world...My Husband, without fail makes green juice for our whole family every morning.  So when I pull my lazy body out of bed there he is with a fresh cup o" juice waiting for me and a smile to go with it!  



His Favorite recipe's are:

Skittles-taste of the rainbow

2 pink ladies
15 carrots
1/2 lemon
Chunk of ginger
1/2 cucumber

This juice really does taste like skittles...at least to us it does :)

Granny smith sucker punch

2 green apples
1 cucumber
4 stalks celery
1/2 lemon

Ha! He named these himself.....;)

4 comments:

Mama Amy said...

I want to wake up to some green juice every morning! What a good guy :) We really love and miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Blech!! Green juice?! What is that? Caterpillar blood? That's actually be kinda cool ;) lol

Abigail said...

Ben!!! Heck ya its cool! Cuz we be cool like that! ;) Come over for a visit and we'll make you the most delicious caterpillar blood you've ever tasted! :)

Anonymous said...

Haha um I just might pass lol but I will be taking the kiddos to JD on the 6 th or so...just sayin ;) ps blogs are way better than FB ;)